Candidate for Ogmore
- Fox hunting to be totally banned
- Climate change action, complete shift to clean energy
- Environmental protections enforced and enhanced
- Education for all
- Public transport and cycling infrastructure
- Healthcare sufficiently funded
Tom stood as Green Party regional candidate for the 2016 Welsh Assembly election.
He has been a Green Party councillor on Llangynwyd Middle Community Council since the 2017 local elections. He is a member of the personnel sub-committee as well as the Rights of Way (ROW) sub-committee, which he chairs. The ROW committee is focused on maintaining and improving countryside walking, cycling and horse-riding routes.
Tom lives on a smallholding with his family, too many animals and an ever increasing number, but not nearly enough, trees.
Email Tom: email@example.com